Palm Oil For a Healthier Lifezehra
The World Health Organisation (WHO) and the Food and Agriculture Organisation (FAO) have both acknowledged palm oil’s importance. What are the special qualities that makes palm oil an important oil?
- Palm oil is a rich source of vitamin E and also carotenoids, which are antioxidants and can reduce the risk of cancer and other diseases.
- Palm oil contains 15 times more caretenoids than carrots and 30 times more carotenoids than tomatoes.
- Palm oil is a rich source of vitamin A, which can strenghten the immune system and encourage children to grow strong and healthy.
- Palm oil is %100 free of genetic modification.
- And also palm oil does not contain cholesterol, but rather it contains nutrients that can help lower the risk of heart attacks.
- Palm oil contains a balanced composition of saturated and unsaturated fatty acids needed for health.
- Palm oil does not contain trans fat. It is naturally a semi solid substance and does not need hydrogenation process.