Baked Pasta with Bechamel Sauce
- 1 packet pasta
- 1,5 glass of grated cheese
the Bechamel Sauce
- 4 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoon palm oil
- 3 tablespoon flour
- 2,5 glass of milk
- Black pepper
- To prepare the bechamel sauce, melt 4 tablespoon
butter and 2 tablespoon palm oil ain a pan.
- Add 3 tablespoon flour into the pan and roast it.
- Add 2,5 glass of milk and mix well until the
- Add salt and black pepper as much as you want.
- Cook your pasta for 10 minutes until it gets soft. Then
remove it from the heat and drain the water.
- Mix the pasta and the bechamel sauce in a wide bowl.
- Put the pasta into a baking tray and add the 1,5 glass
of grated cheese onto it.
- Bake it in preheated 180 degree oven for 25 minutes.
- Enjoy it!
Share this post